Anzeige

Bewertungsdetails

Und noch ein Posting von Chris Jones:

WOW! Incredible first day! It surpassed my wildest dreams in terms of interest and excitement. We are blown away by people's response and interest in the project. We have the date of May 15 that we are building to, so we need to find any outlet we can to let people know what's going on. Right now, it feels like we have momentum to reach our goal. Again, it's been an incredible day.

Aaron, Adrian and I are so grateful for your loyalty and support. Tip of the Fedora to James LeMosy for keeping the dream alive.

Keep posting on the forums feedback, suggestions, and ideas for the new Tex game. We value your ideas and feedback.

Adrian Carr ist mit an Bord? DAS WÄR OBERGEIL!
basti007
  • 01:49   

Und noch ein Posting von Chris Jones:

WOW! Incredible first day! It surpassed my wildest dreams in terms of interest and excitement. We are blown away by people's response and interest in the project. We have the date of May 15 that we are building to, so we need to find any outlet we can to let people know what's going on. Right now, it feels like we have momentum to reach our goal. Again, it's been an incredible day.

Aaron, Adrian and I are so grateful for your loyalty and support. Tip of the Fedora to James LeMosy for keeping the dream alive.

Keep posting on the forums feedback, suggestions, and ideas for the new Tex game. We value your ideas and feedback.

Adrian Carr ist mit an Bord? DAS WÄR OBERGEIL!

War dieser Kommentar hilfreich für dich? 0 0

Kommentare